With the WordPress module you can easily interact with your blog in Mailify, import content from your blog in your newsletter, access your media gallery, synchronize your WordPress users and your newsletter opt-in contacts.
The module works from the version 126.96.36.199.
Connect to your administration panel and click on ‘Plugins’
To install the Wordpress plugin, carry out the following steps:
1. Download the plugin here, click on "Upload Plugin" and follow the instructions.
2. Click "Activate Plugin"
3. A new Mailify menu will now be available on the menu to the left. Click on 'Interconnect' and then, 'Generate a new key':
4. The generated key must be added to Mailify. Click on ‘Settings’ from the left menu:
In this step you choose which elements will be synchronized with Mailify:
Once your settings are selected, click on "Save".
To activate the WordPress extension, access the extensions dashboard by clicking on the extensions tab
1. Click the button to activate the extension:
2. When you see the settings pop-up, click ‘Add a website’ :
3. Input the connection info provided in the WordPress admin page:
4. Finish the form by pressing confirm. Your WordPress website is now connected to Mailify. The synchronization of elements will then begin.
Help us improve this article
Please note, these comments are not answered directly.
If you haven't found the answer to your question in the FAQs, please create a support ticket.
Thanks for clicking