For account creation conversions, they are manually checked by our teams. There are several reasons that can explain a refusal:
- Tests are regularly carried out by Sarbacane employees by creating fictitious accounts to verify the feedback of information in Affilae.
- The contact details entered during the creation of the account are inoperable ie the visitor has entered incorrect contact details
- The email address entered when creating the account is a webmail
- The activity of the lead is contrary to our commercial conditions (using mailify, the user agrees not to "use the Services for the sending and hosting of violent, obscene, pornographic, defamatory, offensive or discriminatory, or content intended to promote certain sensitive activities, such as online games, casinos, offers of supplementary income, clairvoyance, weight loss, etc.")
For conversions from paid subscriptions, it is exceptional that they are rejected.
However, when the case arises, several reasons may be behind the refusal:
- for an online payment: the customer's credit card was refused and he did not regularize his situation
- for a payment by check or transfer: an estimate was issued but the customer did not make the payment corresponding to the amount of the estimate (the ID of the conversion begins with 2 letters).
- tests are regularly carried out by Mailify employees by creating fictitious accounts to verify the feedback of information in Affilae.