This trigger allows you to create an automatic workflow when a specific page of your website is visited . It is very useful to send confirmation emails or products suggestions after a specific page of your website has been visited.
- Go to the settings of your account
- Then click on the "Connectors" menu of the Mailify settings and activate the "Website connector"
- Click on the cogwheel icon icon to start the setting process.
- Click on "Add a website" if you haven't set-up the connector for your websote yet. If you want to edit the settings of an already connected website, you have to select it in the list of available websotes and then click on "Edit" in the action menu.
- A new page opens. Type the URL and the name of your site and validate. Be careful, the provided URL must be the exact URL of your site. So make sure to specify or not the "www" at the beginning of the link or any slashes at the end of the URL.
- You will now see displayed the code of the JS script to be copied/pasted on all the pages to be tracked.
- Copy and paste the code on all the pages to be tracked and validate the connector settings. For this step, we recommend you to ask for help from your webmaster or your web developers.
- Your site is now connected to your Mailify account.
You now need to customize the script on the pages that will be used to trigger an automatic campaign by adding the email address of your visitors.
The idea is quite simple: if you want your website to send Sarbacane the email address related to a visitor to a page of your site, your webmaster must customize the script as described in the few examples below.
Define the data to be sent to Mailify
Replace user data
Do not track user if he is logged out
There are several options for collecting data about a visitor. Here are a few examples:
By completing the fields of the form, the visitor himself fills in the information you need for the sending and personalization of your automatic campaign (POST).
When a contact clicks on a link in one of your campaigns, the URL of the link can display your contact data by including personalization variables in the URL (GET).
He will be identified thanks to the cookies corresponding to his session and you will thus have access to his log-in information (email, first name, last name, etc.).
We recommend you to ask your webmaster or your developers to contact our teams so we can assist them and properly set-up the pages of your website you want to associate with a "page viewed" automatic campaign.
Everything is now set up properly. You can start creating your workflow.