In order to use Mailify Sunrise, it is necessary to create user account first.
If you already have a user account, you can go ahead and connect to the application. Tick the ""Stay connected"" box to avoid entering your login details each time you open the tool.
If you already have an user account, in the case that another user shares access to the second account with you, for example, you must specify to which of these accounts you wish to connect to.
If you don’t have a user account yet, you can create one for free and you’ll receive 500 email credits and 30 SMS credits to start off with. These credits will be valid for 30 days, allowing you to test the application.
To create an account:
- Launch the locally installed application or the web version.
- Click on "No account yet? Create an account
- Fill in your first name, last name, email address, password and your country.
- Read and accept the terms and conditions of use of the software.
- Once all the fields are filled in, you can confirm.
Once created, you’ll receive a confirmation email in your inbox.
To activate the account and start using Mailify Sunrise, you need to click on the confirmation link in the email.