The use of the contact form is associated with the service of personal data processing managed by Sarbacane Software, whose contact details are as follows:
3 Avenue Antoine Pinay
ZA des 4 vents
Purpose of the data processing
The purpose of processing is to respond to an information request regarding the following subjects:
· Ask a question about products, services or offers
· Modify or renew an offer
· Ask for a quote
· Cancel a subscription
· Contact the marketing or press department
· Report an unsolicited email sent by a Sarbacane user
For cancellation requests, an authentication using the account-ID in question, is requested in order to pre-fill the form fields with data already in our possession, in order to facilitate consideration.
It allows Sarbacane Software to:
· Create a contact status in the system for the purpose of establishing a commercial relationship with the legal entity or natural person who requested our services (except for the unsolicited email report and to contact the marketing or press department)
· Respond to request from the following channels:
· email from the contact status management system (internal tool)
· interpersonal email
· phone contact
The data subject has consented to the processing of his personal data for one or more specific purposes.
Categories of processed data
· Personal or professional details
· Free text, questions and/or comments
This information is collected from the users of the publicly accessible contact form.
Mandatory nature of data collection
The form provides for the mandatory collection of the person's email address. The entry of the First name, Last name Company name, Telephone number and a Message associated with the request, is strongly recommended for the optimum level of support.
Automated decision making
The processing does not provide for automated decision making.
The data processing concerns:
· Natural and legal persons using the form
· Customers of Sarbacane Software
· The Sarbacane Software staff in charge of taking requests into account
Categories of recipients
According to their respective needs, the recipients of all or part of the data are:
· Authorized Sarbacane Software staff
· Subcontractors solicited when sending SMS:
· CLX Communication - Lindhagensgatan 112 18 Stockholm - Sweden
· CM Telecom - 90 Rue de la Victoire 75009 Paris - France
Transfers of data outside the European Union
No transfer of data outside the European Union is carried out unless the subsequent subcontractor processes services outside the EU/EUE. In this case, Sarbacane Software has ensured that the transfer is carried out in accordance with the standard contractual clauses approved by the European Commission for the transfer of personal data or that other appropriate legal data transfer mechanisms are applied.
Data retention period
The entered data that is the subject of the creation of a commercial status is kept for 3 years after the last exchange or till the end of the commercial relation.
Please consult our document describing our technical and organizational security measures.
Your rights to your data
In the case where your data was the subject of a creation of commercial status, you can access and obtain a copy of the data concerning you, oppose the processing of it, have it rectified or have it erased. You also have a right to limit the processing of your data.
In the case where your entered data was not subject to the creation of commercial status, your data was not inserted in a storage system: an email was emitted with agents who then carry out the processing of the request by interpersonal exchanges with the applicant, according to the information entered in the request (email, telephone or SMS)
Furthermore, Sarbacane Software provides a charter dedicated to the protection of personal data.
Exercise your rights
The Data Protection Officer (DPO) at Sarbacane Software is your contact for any request to exercise your rights on this treatment.
Send your requests:
By email to : email@example.com
By post to:
Attn: Data Protection Officer
3 Avenue Antoine Pinay
ZA des 4 vents