- EmailBuilder: the "Conditional Block" is now available for users having subscribed to the Premium or Exclusive offer. A conditional block is a block for which it is possible to define several versions of content. The display of each version is determined according to rules that you define from the variables in your recipient list.
Example: if my contact is a woman, display version 1 of my conditional block. If the recipient is a man, display version 2. If civility is not defined, display the default version.
You can create up to 20 different versions for each conditional block inserted in your email.
- Major optimisation of the HTML code generated by the EmailBuilder, making it possible to considerably reduce the weight of messages and improve deliverability on several email clients (Gmail in particular).
- Correction of a malfunction on the loading of the campaign details on the "Test" step. The information for analysing the weight of the message could, in some cases, load indefinitely.
- Correction of a malfunction concerning the import of Salesforce "Campaign members" in a Sarbacane campaign. In some cases, the attempt to connect to Salesforce failed.
- Various minor graphical improvements.