- Automatic campaigns: Significant advancement in the area of marketing automation. It is now possible to create multi-message workflows based on the behavioral data of your recipients (i.e. delivery, opening, click, inactivity...). Learn more.
- Predictive sending: New technology for sending your email campaigns. You can now benefit from 'predictive sending'. Based on data from your contact list and behavior analysis of each recipient (including the analysis of the times when they most often open/click their emails) allows you to send your campaign at the most effective moment in terms of engagement, for each recipient. Learn more.
- Heatmap: Extension of the analytics features. It is now possible to visualize the performance of the links within your email campaign in the form of a Heatmap. This map displays intensity level of clicks per area of the message. Learn more.
- Interval-based sending: A new way of sending email campaigns is added. You now have the possibility to send your campaign in stages, or intervals, instead of sending the entire campaign at once. This way you can better anticipate and manage the replies (avoiding overloading your Sales and Customer Service teams). Learn more.
- Teamleader integration: You can now synchronize the contact lists from your Teamleader CRM with Mailify Sunrise. Learn more.
- Redesigned UX in terms of ergonomics for an optimized navigation experience within the application: Restructuring of the menus, optimization of the "Statistics" and "Campaigns" sections to facilitate easy access to information and the editing stage of the campaign creation process.
- Launch of Essential, Premium and Exclusive offers.
- Updated the process for saving data in your lists: This improvement makes it possible, to add data simultaneously from several data sources to same list (API, forms, import of files, etc.). Changes are automatically saved via a process running in the background.
- Optimized the loading time of the links in the email campaign creation summary.
- Fixed the process for the publishing/unpublishing of forms and landing pages.
- Corrected the display of reading times and opening rates (i.e. recovery rate) in the statistical PDF-reports.
- Fixed the process of adding blacklisted domains to your blacklists.