- Mailify Chat is now available (included in the Exclusive offer): a conversational solution allowing you to generate more conversions, to build customer loyalty and to accompany your users on your website or applications. Read more about it.
- Added a Sarbacane Chat Widget at the bottom right of your Sunrise application, allowing you to contact a Sarbacane advisor at any time.
- Compliance with AFNIC requirements regarding domain name reservation: some domains containing the prefixes "ville-", "mairie-", "agglo-", "cc-", "cg-", "cr-" require specific authorization from domain name managers and can no longer be reserved through Sarbacane.
- API: it is now possible to invite users by API and assign them to a group of users.
- API: it is now possible to create user groups by API.
- API: it is now possible to share a template on one or more groups by API.
- API: it is now possible to view the consumption history of a user group by API.
- API: it is now possible to configure a limit of email and SMS credits consumption per API.
- Improved hosting of images generated after an Eye Tracking Predictive analysis. Images are now accessible in HTTPS.
- Fixed fixed the avatar import feature for user profiles in the "Profile & Preferences" section of the account. In some cases the import would fail.
- Fixed fixed the "Entire period" filter on the credit consumption history. The selected period was not correct. It was still possible to select the entire period via a custom date selection.
- Correction to the sorting function in the "Transactions" column in the loan history. The values in this column were not sorted correctly.
- Correction to the import of contacts via the Salesforce connector: some contacts were not imported after validation of the lists to be synchronized.
- Fixed fixed on Wordpress type synchronized lists that in some cases were no longer readable.Graphic correction of the "eye tracking" feature: some results were not updated correctly after a change in the message content.